THE POWER OF VIDEO IN B2B MARKETING
Surveys consistently support that video is one of the most effective means of B2B content marketing. In conjunction with our video production partners, the range of videos Swordfish Communications can produce is unbounded. However, a few of the more common types of videos B2B technology companies use include:
- Corporate Overview Videos — From a single "talking head" to several of your staff members discussing your company, these 1-2 minute videos show how your products or services benefit customers, and why customers should choose you to solve their problems.
- Testimonial Videos — A video version of a case study, typically including one or two members of a satisfied customer.
- Product Demonstrations / Product Tours — Make your product come to life by showing its use in real-world scenarios.
- Facility Tours — For some companies, showcasing your physical facilities (such as manufacturing plants or data centers) can give you a competitive edge.
A lot goes into producing a video. Swordfish can help at every step of the way, from:
- Concept development
- Strategy for incorporating the video into your marketing efforts
- On-site shooting
- Motion graphics
- Project management
Let's be honest: B2B videos rarely go viral on their own. They need to be promoted in carefully-crafted marketing campaigns. As such, they often require email copy which links to landing pages. Swordfish can create both.